Building and Construction Sector Insurance  

Insurance for Building and Construction companies in Hull and East Yorkshire. 
For business owners in the building and construction trades, Building and Construction Insurance can provide protection and reassurance. 
If, for example one of your employees has an accident and someone is injured, or you’re served with an expensive claim for damages and legal costs, would you have the funds to be able to pay out and keep the business going? 
At HI Commercial, we have a specialist Building and Construction sector insurance team, to support building and construction firms in Hull and East Yorkshire. 
We seek out the best possible quotes for your individual requirements, policies that protect you, your people and your business. 
Most importantly, our Building and Construction Sector Insurance Team is on the other end of the phone to represent you when you need us in the event of an accident or incident. 

Does your current broker ask the right questions? 

At HI Commercial our advisors carry out a full business review to include: employees, equipment, vehicles, plant and machinery, turnover and much more. 
Construction Insurance provides cover for material risks, contract works, employees, and your business. 
For all of our clients, our team will visit your premises to ensure nothing can be missed. This is especially important in the construction sector as there are many insurance risks associated with your kind of business. 
Our specialist construction insurance team is thorough, so you are thoroughly protected. 

Why choose HI Commercial for my building and construction insurance? 

If you’re involved in any aspect of the Construction Industry and looking for business Insurance for the first time, or you would like to review and renew your policy, we can arrange a comprehensive review which is designed to fully protect you from building and construction accidents and/or financial loss. 
As a client of HI Commercial, our specialist Building and Construction Insurance team will undertake a comprehensive review of your policies at least once every year, to account for any changes within your business. This is vital to ensure you are adequately insured. We also keep in touch by phone, email and through social media to capture any changes that have occurred and might affect your cover in the event of a claim. 

What is Construction Insurance? 

Specialist Building and Construction Insurance can protect your business with a variety of insurances that cover risks on a construction site or building development. This will include machinery, plant, legal liabilities, equipment, employees, visitors and financial loss. 
From stolen tools and materials to a third party injury, employee claim or death, accidents in the building and construction sector are usually expensive to fix. 
If disaster strikes with an accident or incident and you are taken to court, will you have the finances to pay for it? 
Specialist insurance policies for the construction sector are designed to work as a support barrier, helping you get back to business. 

Employee injuries or illness 

If you employ any staff, you will be legally required to have employers’ liability insurance to protect them. 
The Public 
Legal action claiming for damage to a person or property is usually covered by builders’ public liability insurance. 

Do I need Employers’ Liability Insurance for my construction firm? 

Employers’ liability insurance is a legal requirement for employers in your sector. 

Hired equipment 

If you hire tools, equipment and/or machinery, plant insurance can help to keep your business running on a day-to-day basis. 

Equipment loss and/or damage 

Cover for your business contents, tools and plant can help you get back on your feet in the event of a claim. 

Damage or loss of materials 

In the case that your building materials are lost/stolen or damaged, insurance to cover your stock can help to protect the associated cost of replacement. This helps to keep your business running on a day-to-day basis. 

What is public liability insurance for construction firms? 

Public liability cover is designed to protect construction companies against claims for third party injuries and property damage. We can also include additional cover for equipment and tools, to pay the cost of legal expenses, all depending on your individual business needs. 

How do I choose insurance? 

Having the right type and level of business insurance for your construction firm can be the difference between getting a claim paid and having to cover the cost of a claim out of your own pocket. 
For the removal of all doubt, please contact our specialist Construction Insurance team on 01482 247 477 or email [email protected]. You can also join our Live Chat which is available at the footer on this website. 
HI Commercial also offers flexible payment options if you prefer to pay monthly or a one-off payment. 
Our clients are of utmost importance to us so if disaster strikes, we’ll be at your service, at your side — commercial insurance with a personal touch. 
For immediate cover or to discuss your construction insurance requirements with a member of our team please call 01482 247 477 or email [email protected]
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings